CRC Diesel Additive Spray
Multi-purpose diesel fuel conditioner.
A concentrated formula containing highly active solvents, polymers, surface active agents, cetane improvers and corrosion and oxidation inhibitors. Improves engine performance year-round.
- Reduces the formation of injector nozzle deposits.
- Optimises combustion efficiency.
- Increases cetane rating by 2 to 5 numbers.
- Improves cold start ignition and warm-up.
- Shortens the ignition delay.
- Reduces knock, noise, misfiring, shock load and engine wear.
- Provides a quieter, smoother running engine with longer engine life.
- Prevents rusting in fuel distribution and storage system.
- Improves fuel oxidation stability.
- Maintains water tolerance.
- Gives a quicker and completer combustion.
- Reduces significantly emissions of nitrogen oxides (NO x ), carbon monoxide (CO), hydrocarbons and particulates (black smoke, soot).
- Compatible with all diesel fuels and diesel engine components.
- Garden and farm equipment
- All stationary and automotive diesel engines
TYPICAL(*) PRODUCT DATA
- Shake before use.
- Pour CRC Diesel Additive into fuel tank prior to filling.
- 1 can treats 50 to 80 L fuel.
- For optimum efficiency, use every 2.000 km with premium and EU standard quality diesel fuel and every 1.000 km with lower grade and/or non-EU diesel fuel.
- A safety data sheet (MSDS) according EU directive 93/112 is available for all CRC products.
- Appearance : amber liquid
- Odour : mild
- Specific gravity @ 20°C : 0,82
- Flash point : 72°C
- Pour point : < - 50°C
- Injector cleanliness parameter (Peugeot XUD-9 test)
- at needle lift 0,1 mm : +40%
- at needle lift 0,2 mm : +25%
- at needle lift 0,3 mm : +25%
- at needle lift 0,4 mm : +33%