CRC Food Grade Silicone Spray
Synthetic lubricant and release agent.
Based on a premium grade silicone fluid exhibiting superior lubrication. CRC Silicone reduces friction in most metal and non-metal applications.The silicone lubricating film meets USDA-regulations for use in food processing applications where incidental food contact with the lubricant may occur.
- Formulated using only food grade acceptable components.
- Forms an inert, stable, non-hardening film.
- Eliminates squeaking, binding and sticking of metals, plastics, rubbers and other surfaces.
- Low surface tension gives better coverage and deeper penetration.
- Excellent separation and release properties.
- Colourless, tasteless and odourless.
- Effective over a wide temperature range.
- Harmless to most rubbers and plastics (test prior to use).
- Aerosols are pressurised with non-flammable CO2 , giving an active product content of 97%.
- Meets FDA-regulation CFR 21-178.3570 and is authorised by USDA - class H1, to be used as a lubricant with incidental food contact.
Lubricant for :
- Food processing and handling equipment
- Bottling machinery
- Knives and saws
- Any food industry lubrication point.
- Release and separating agent
TYPICAL(*) PRODUCT DATA (without propellant)
- Spray light, even film on areas requiring lubrication or protection.
- Use extension tube for hard-to-reach areas.
- Repeat application if necessary.
- Excess or spilled product can be removed with CRC Foodkleen.
- Do not use on energised equipment.
- Do not use on areas to be painted.
- A safety data sheet (MSDS) according EU directive 93/112 is available for all CRC products.
- USDA category : H1
- Appearance : clear, water-white liquid
- Specific gravity (@ 20°C) : 0,69
- Distillation range of solvents : 55-70°C
- Flash point (closed cup) : < 0°C
- Vapour density (vs. air = 1) : 3
- Dry film properties
- Flash point (closed cup) : > 300°C
- Pour point : < -40°C
- Temperature range : -40 to +200°C
- Long term stability temperature (in air) : 150°C
- Surface tension : 21 mN/m
- Dielectric strength : 35 kV
- Viscosity (@ 20°C) : 12.500 mPa.s