|Home||» Products||» CROSBY HG-223 Hook & Hook Turn Buckle||» CROSBY HG-223 Hook & Hook Turn Buckle|
CROSBY HG-223 Hook & Hook Turn Buckle
• End fittings are Quenched and Tempered, bodies heat treated by normalizing.
• Hot Dip galvanized steel.
• Hooks are forged with a greater cross sectional area that results in a stronger hook with better fatigue properties.
• Crosby products meet or exceed all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, Crosby products meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
• TURNBUCKLES RECOMMENDED FOR STRAIGHT OR IN-LINE PULL ONLY.
• Modified UNJ thread on end fittings for improved fatigue properties.
• Body has UNC threads.
• Lock Nuts available for all sizes (see page 170).
• Comprehensive end fitting data provided on page 166.
• Fatigue Rated.
Meets the performance requirements of Federal Specifications FF-T-791b, Type 1 Form 1 - CLASS 5 and ASTM F-1145, except for those provisions required of the contractor. For additional information