|Home||» Products||» Hydraulic jack||» Hydraulic jack|
These CSE cylinders have been designed to combine minimum collapsed height with optimum stroke.
They are suitable for lifting, clamping, levelling or positioning jobs where space is tight.
These Hydraulic Jack can be used in a wide variety of situations such as routine maintenance, production, industrial body building, frame works, shipyards heavy civil constructions such as bridges these can also be used in hydraulic presses and other special purpose.
These Flat Jacks Single Acting, Spring Return are ideal for areas where closed height is a constraint and are suited forpushing,raising,separating and lowering of viaduct structures - bridges and crane repairs,site maintenance, aligning and lowering of heavy machinery, lifting of motors.
· Capacity (Ton): 5 to 200
· Stroke (mm): 8 to 16
· Max. Working Pressure: 700 bar
· Designed for Applications Requiring Low Height, Low Lift, Portability and Easy Positioning
· Heat Treated Alloy Steel Body
· Ram Returns By Spring, Allows use in any position
· Hard Chrome Plated Ram for Corrosion Resistance
· Provided With Mounting Holes For Fixing