CRC BELT GRIP
Slippage prevention for all types of belts.
CRC Belt Grip is a synthetic polymer based formulation that meets the demands for an industrial and food processing plant belt dressing. It extends the life of belts and pulley bearings by improving traction and allowing runs under reduced belt tension.
- Prevents slippage on flat, round and V-belts.
- Adheres strongly to any belt material.
- Gives extra pulling power, enhances transmission efficiency.
- Reduces squeaking noise caused by belt slipping.
- Forms a tacky, non-drying, water-resistant, chemically stable film.
- Compatible with all commonly used types of belt materials (rubber, leather, fabrics)
- Aerosols are equipped with a 360Â° (upside-down) spray valve and provided with an extension tube for added convenience. Pressurised with CO2 propellant, giving an active product content of 97%.
- Dry film meets FDA regulation CFR 21-178.3570 for incidental food contact.
Eliminates slippage in flat, round or V-belts made out of rubber, leather, fabrics, plastic used in :
- Lift trucks
- Industrial machinery
TYPICAL(*) PRODUCT DATA (without propellant)
- Turn off equipment and stop belts before applying.
- Spray a light, even coating on pulling sides of belt (i.e. sides that come in contact with pulleys); let solvent evaporate before re-energising equipment.
- Re-apply occasionally to ensure continued high performance.
- Removal, if necessary, by CRC Fast Dry Degreaser or CRC Industrial Degreaser (test compatibility with rubber and plastic prior to use).
- A safety data sheet (MSDS) according EU directive 93/112 is available for all CRC products.
- Appearance : clear liquid
- Specific gravity (@ 20Â°C) : 0,75
- Flash point (closed cup) : < 0Â°C
- Dry film properties
- Specific gravity (@ 20Â°C) : 0,91
- Max. temp. (cont) : 100Â°C
- Flash point (open cup) : > 200Â°C
- Viscosity (@ 99Â°C) : 4100 mPa.s
- Average mol wt : 2300