|Home||» Products||» Loctite||» Loctite 586|
Thread Sealant - high strength. Especially suitable for copper and brass fittings. Slow curing.
LOCTITE 586 is a high-strength sealant for the locking and sealing of metal pipes and fittings as well as other cylindrical metal assemblies. The product cures slowly and provide a high-pressure seal for metal pipes and fittings. It exhibits excellent characteristics on brass and is also suitable for copper. It will not creep, shrink or block systems by shredding.
· High-strength sealant for the locking and sealing of metal pipes and fittings
· Slow cure time
· Especially suitable for copper and brass fittings
· Provides high-pressure seal
· Locks connection against vibration loosening
· Colour: Red
· Max. thread size: M56 R2"
· Service temperature range: -55 to +150°C
· Breakaway torque: 15 Nm
· Approvals: BAM
· Disassembly strength: High
· Thixotropy: Yes
· Pack sizes: 50 ml, 250 ml