|Home||» Products||» STAG B||» STAG B|
JOINTING PASTE/ STEAM SEALING COMPOUND
Stag Jointing Paste Type B is a smooth consistency lead
The product is used for sealing applications where the highest temperature resistance is required. It has been used for sealing of turbine flanges for over two decades now. Reddish brown in colour, this thick consistency paste is resistant to a wide variety of chemicals, apart from the highest temperatures.
· This is a thick consistency to be used on surfaces made uneven due to corrosion and heavy tooling. If used on screwed threaded parts it is recommended to be used on those fittings with a diameter of 13-38mm (1/2' - 1.1/2" BSP)
· The product has a specific gravity of 2.13 to 2.16 and contains about 10-12% solvent to allow brush application.
· Stag b Jointing Paste is mainly used in:
· All high temperature screwed joints.
· Battery Terminals to avoid sulphation.
· Gearbox flanges.
· Parting Planes of turbines.
· Pressure resistance greater than 170 kg/cm2
· Threaded connections in pipelines carrying water, steam, gas, fuels, diesel, compressed air, etc.
· Service Temperature: 650C
· Pack Size: 1 Kg Tin