Foaming chain lubricant with PTFE. A high performance chain and conveyor lubricant based on stable vegetable oils and PTFE. CRC Food Grade Chain Lubricant is specifically designed to provide convenient, effective lubrication and protection in applications where incidental food contact may occur or in applications where a clean lubricant is preferred. The gentle foaming action assures an excellent penetration and prevents against dripping.
- Formulated using only food grade acceptable components.
- Good adhesion on metal surfaces, even at elevated temperatures and high rpm.
- Excellent penetration and lubrication properties.
- Leaves a tenacious, long lasting lubricant film.
- Good load carrying properties.
- Reduces friction and wear.
- Resistant to water wash off.
- Prevents corrosion.
- Operating temperature from -15 Â°C to +175 Â°C.
- Contains PTFE.
- Virtually odourless and colourless.
- Aerosols are pressurised with non-flammable propellant, giving a gentle foaming action.
- Meets FDA-regulation CFR 21-178.3570 and is authorised by USDA - class H1 to be used as a lubricant with incidental food contact.
Lubricant for general and food processing industries :
- Chain drives
- Open gears
- Wire ropes
- Snatch blocks
- Transfer belts
- Overhead door drivers
TYPICAL(*) PRODUCT DATA (without propellant)
- Do not mix with other lubricants. Clean parts to be lubricated and let dry.
- Shake can well.
- Apply evenly onto the chain, wire rope, etc. and allow product to penetrate and set for a few minutes.Wipe off excess with cloth.
- Do not energise or start high speed/high load equipment before product has penetrated.
- Excess or spilled product can be removed with CRC Food cleen.
- Do not use on energised equipment. Use with adequate ventilation.
- Repeat application when necessary.
- A safety data sheet (MSDS) according EU directive 93/112 is available for all CRC products.
- USDA category : H1
- Appearance : light amber viscous liquid
- Specific gravity (@ 20Â°C) : 0.93
- Flash point (open cup) : > 260 Â°C
- Dynamic viscosity (@ 25Â°C) : 425 mPa.s
- Falex true load failure (ASTM D-3233) : 11000 N
- Four ball wear (ASTM D-4172) : 0,44 mm
- Water wash off @ 90 Â°C : 1, @ 40 Â°C : 0
- Operating temperature : -15 Â°C to +175 Â°C
- Solvent content : 0% wt
- Mineral oil content : 0% wt.
- Pour point : -15 Â°C