A high performance, titanium-reinforced epoxy engineered for making critical repairs to machinery and precision parts.
Features and benefits
- Temperature resistance to 176 Degrees Centigrade
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Compression strength of 124 MPA
- Qualifies under mil spec DOD-C-24176B
- Non-rusting, machinable to a metallic finish
DEVCON EPOXY PUTTIES :
- Devcon Plastic Steel Putty A : Bonds to most materials with a tough finish, excellent resistance to oil, Petrol, water and many other chemicals. Resistance max 121 degree centigrade
- Devcon Plastic Steel 5 Min Putty SF : Fast curing grade of the original steel filled epoxy putty for permanent emergency repairs and use at low temperatures.
- Seals Oil Transformer Leakages, Arrest online Leakages, Can also be used for underwater leak arrests. Temperatures. Resistance Max 93 Degrees Centigrade
- Devcon Titanium Putty : Titanium reinforced epoxy putty for making repairs that can be precision machined, Also Seals Cracked Welded joints in Pressure Vessels . Temperatures. Resistance Max 177 Degrees Centigrade
- Devcon Brushable Ceramic Blue and Red : Ceramic filled, brush able epoxy that provides a smooth, protective barrier against abrasion, erosion and chemical attack, Rebuilds and seals heat exchanger tubes and protects pump casings and flange faces .Temperatures. Resistance Max 177 Degrees Centigrade
- Devcon Wet Surface Repair Putty UW : Water resistant putty for repairing, patching and rebuilding equipment in under water or habitually wet environments. Temperatures. Resistance Max 93 Degrees Centigrade
- Devcon Magic Bond : Instantly Seals leaks and repairs gouges in steel, aluminum, wood, fiberglass, concrete and ceramics. Can be applied on damp surfaces.
- Devcon Aluminium Putty F : Aluminum filled epoxy putty for cost effective repairs to aluminum castings & Equipments, Temperatures. Resistance Max 121 degrees Centigrade
- Devcon Bronze Putty BR : Bronze filled epoxy putty for repairing bronze and brass machinery parts, castings, bushes and shafts when brazing is not possible Temperatures. Resistance Max 121 degrees Centigrade
- Devcon Stainless Steel Putty ST : Stainless steel filled epoxy putty
- Devcon Flexane 80 : Rubber Coating in Brush able form to Repair Rubber linings, Rubber Coatings.