Lanyards incorporated with an Energy Absorber (Shock Absorber) is to be used in conjunction with Harness. NoShock Energy Absorbers are manufactured according to EN 355 and are C approved - C 0082. An Energy Absorber lanyard limits the braking force to less than 6kN. Any combination of end connectors (page 16) can be provided with our energy absorber.
- NoShock - L (Energy Absorber with Single Lanyard)
- Total length of the lanyards should not exceed 2 metres.
- Minimum clear space of 6 meter required from the attachment point
- No obstacles or impact point should be in the fall path.
- Check that the energy absorber is compatible with all the other components of the fall arrest system. Harness should comply to EN 361 and Connectors to EN 362