CRC FAST DRY DEGREASER
Quick dry non-chlorinated cleaner.
A fast drying, powerful degreasing solvent blend free of 1,1,1-trichloroethane or other chlorinated solvents. Fast Dry Degreaser penetrates quickly and cuts through dirt, grime and contaminants for improved operation of mechanical equipment. Enhances overall performance. Designed for applications where flammable solvents can be used.
- Quickly dissolves grease, oil, lubricants, tar and adhesives
- Effective wash-away of contaminants
- Fast evaporation to minimize downtime
- Ensures rapid turnaround
- Leaves no residue
- Stable, non-staining and non-corrosive
- Safe on most plastics, coatings and rubbers (test prior to use)
- Aerosol is equipped with the 360°C (upside-down) spray valve and extension tube for added convenience
- Aerosol is pressurised with non-flammable CO2 propellant, giving an active product content of over 97%
- Gear boxes
- Chains and cables
- Dies and molds
- Pneumatic tools
- Fork lifts
- Brakes and clutches
- Material handling equipment
- Parts and tools
TYPICAL(*) PRODUCT DATA (without propellant)
- Spray liberally and allow excess to run off. Air dry or dry with absorbent cloth. Repeat if necessary.
- Use extension tube for hard-to-reach areas.
- After application, re-lubricate moving parts with CRC 3-36.
- Check plastics compatibility before use. Do not use on sensitive electronic equipment such as tape decks,VCR’s, computers, etc. Use one of CRC’s precision cleaners for these applications.
- Use with adequate ventilation. Do not use on energised equipment.Allow to dry thoroughly and vent before reactivating system.
- A safety data sheet (MSDS) according EU directive 93/112 is available for all CRC products
- Appearance : colourless liquid, typical odour
- Specific gravity (@ 20°C) : 0,716
- Boiling range : 55 - 120°C
- Vapour density (vs air = 1) : 3
- Freezing point : < -30°C
- Evaporation rate (vs ether = 1) : 2,8
- Flash point (closed cup) : < 0°C
- Dynamic viscosity (@ 20°C) : 0,5 mPa.s
- Surface tension (@ 20°C, est.) : 21 mN/m
- Plastics compatibility : to be checked (**)
- Non-volatiles : none
- aerosol : 12 x 500 ml
- bulk : 4 x 5 L,20 L, 200 L