CRC INOX 200 Spray
Stainless steel Coating in a Spray form
This is A single component coating with the luster look of Stainless Steel. It forms a flexible protective film that contains the pigments of Stainless Steel which shall never peel off even if Scratched.
FEATURES of the S.S. Coating
- Excellent touch-up for welding seams on stainless steel structures.
- Provides a closed durable film.
- Unique combination of flexibility and hardness.
- Adheres extremely well to stainless steel surfaces.
- Totally free of lead.
- Quick drying.
- The aerosol uses LPG propellant for controlled spray and film properties.
TYPICAL PRODUCT DATA (without propellant)
- Touch up of discoloration on stainless steel, due to heat (as from welding).
- Industrial vehicles
- Safety equipment
- Piping and couplings
- Home and garden equipment
- Appearance : Lustre aspect of stainless steel
- Specific gravity (ASTM D891-95) : 1,0 g/cm³
- Solid content (ASTM D-1644 ISO 1515 ) : 30 ± 2 %
- Coverage (40 um dry film) : 2,5 m2 /can
- Minimum ambient temperature: 8 Deg C
- Minimum surface temperature : 5 Deg C
- Maximum humidity : 85% RH
- Drying time
- Dry-to-touch : 10 minutes
- Total dry: 30 minutes
- Adhesion on galvanized steel (ASTM D3359) : 0 B
- Heat resistance (ASTM D2485-68.) : appr. 300 Deg. C