Waterless hand cleaner containing lanolin. CRC Hand cleaner is formulated to meet the tough needs of the industrial professional, with hand care as the primary objective. It is based on mild hydrocarbon solvents and biodegradable surfactants. CRC Hand cleaner can be used without water and is ideal when working inside or outside where there is no easy access to wash facilities.
- Removes the most stubborn dirt and grime
- Super effective on grease, common paints, ink, glue cements, bitumen, carbon and many other chemical compounds
- Can be used with or without water.
- Quick cleaning capacity
- Contains lanolin to condition the skin
- Pleasant perfume odour
- Contains no abrasives
- Leaves the hands with a smooth soft feel
- No disposal problems
To clean hands soiled with:
- oils and greases
- stains and grime
- cement and adhesives
- bitumen and tar
- common paints and inks
- in industrial plants
- in mines
- at farms
- at construction sites
- at home
Avoid eye contact. Keep out of reach of children.
- Before use, do not wet hands.
- Apply sufficient cleaner (about a teaspoonful) onto dry, soiled hands.
- Rub well until completely liquefied and all soiling is loosened.
- Just wipe off with paper towel or cloth, or rinse off with water.
- Dry hands properly.
A safety data sheet according EU directive 93/112 is available for all CRC products.
TYPICAL(*) PRODUCT DATA
- Appearance : semi solid cream
- Colour : white
- Odour : characteristic perfume odour
- Clarity : opaque
- Specific gravity (@ 20Â°C) : 1 Â± 0,1
- pH (5% in water) : 6,25 â 6,75
- Viscosity : 8.000 â 9.000 cp
- Solids content (6 hrs. @ 100Â°C) : 12,0 %
- Thermal stability
- 48 hrs. @ 45Â°C : pass
- 48 hrs. @ 0Â°C : pass
- Properties of the hydrocarbon solvent
- Distillation range : 195 â 245 Â°C
- Flash point (closed cup) : 73 Â°C
- Aromatics content : < 0,1% wt
- Tubes : 12 x 150 ml
- Bulk : 6 x 2500 ml
- A dispenser for the 2.500 ml bulk pack is available