CRC Engine Flush
- Fast motor flush.
- A blend of highly active polar and non-polar solvents, paraffinic oil, dispersant and anti-wear additives.
- CRC Engine Flush cleans the engine's interior of sludge, gum, rust and varnish prior to oil change.
- Dissolves deposits from pistons and rings and frees sticky valves and lifters.
- Holds the deposits in suspension until they are drained with the oil.
- Contains anti-wear, anti-corrosion and anti-oxidation additives protecting the engine whilst flushing it.
- Helps to restore compression.
- Improves performance, fuel economy and engine life.
- Non-acid, non-alkaline and non-corrosive.
- Harmless to all metal parts.
- Can be used in diesel as well as in gasoline engines.
- Compatible with all commonly used types of oil.
- Motor bikes
- Farm and garden equipment
- Stationary combustion engines
TYPICAL(*) PRODUCT DATA
- Shake before use.
- Pour content of can into crankcase, whilst engine is warm
- Run engine for about 10 minutes at increased idle, 1500 rpm., then switch off and drain out old oil.
- Replace oil filter, as required.
- Refill with clean engine oil.
- A safety data sheet (MSDS) according EU directive 93/112 is available for all CRC products.
- Appearance : amber liquid
- Specific gravity @ 20° C : 0.83
- Pour point : <-20°C
- Flash point (open cup) : 65°C
- Solvent blend properties
- Distillation range : 170-250°C
Other Products in 'CRC Cleaning Spray' category