CROSBY A 345 CT MASTER LINK ASSEMBLY:
- Alloy Steel Quenched and Tempered Individually proof tested at 2 times Working Load Limit with certification.Finish is Inorganic Zinc Primer.
- Certified to meet charpy impact testing of 31 ft-lbs. min. ave. at -4° F.
- COLD TUFF master links are suitable for use at -50° F.
- Type Approval and certification in accordance with DNV 2.7-1 Offshore Containers,and Rules for Certification of Lifting Appliances, and are produced in accordance withDNV MSA requirements, including required documents.Refer to page 70 for COLD TUFF Shackles.
- Crosby products meet or exceed all requirements of ASME B30.
- 26 including identification,ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, Crosby products meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.