Crosby G 2140 Bolt Type Alloy Anchor Shackles :
- Quenched and Tempered.
- Alloy bows, Alloy bolts.
- Crosby G 2140 Bolt Type Alloy Anchor Shackles are Forged Alloy Steel 30 thru 175 metric tons.
- Cast Alloy Steel 200 thru 400 metric tons.
- Working Load Limit is permanently shown on every Crosby 2140 Bolt Type Alloy Anchor Shackles.
- All sizes of Crosby G 2140 Bolt Type Alloy Anchor Shackles are individually proof tested to 2.0 times the Working Load Limit.
- Pins of Crosby G 2140 Bolt Type Alloy Anchor Shackles are galvanized and painted red.
200 thru 400 metric tons
Cast Alloy Steel
All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Crosby G 2140 Bolt Type Alloy Anchor Shackles are Quenched and Tempered and can meet DNV impact requirements of 42 joules at -20 C.
- Crosby G 2140 Bolt Type Alloy Anchor Shackles meet or exceed all requirements of ASME B30.
- 26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements.
- Crosby 2140 Bolt Type Alloy Anchor Shackles meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
- Shackles 200 metric tons and larger are provided as follows.
- Serialized Pin and Bow Material Certification (Chemical) Magnetic Particle Inspected.
- Certification must be requested at time of order.
- Type Approval and certification in accordance with ABS 2006 Steel Vessel Rules 1-1-17.7, and ABS Guide for Certification of Cranes.